We did not charge you any deposit, you can always cancel the reservation to take a taxi to the hotel!
Kindly contact us directly if we can be of any assistance.
Please double-check your flight information and confirm again.
Pay cash to the driver or to the Hotel travel agency when you arrive. (in cash)
1. Compare with express railway Our transfer service are private and comfortable, Our driver will hold sign to greet you at designated position. We will make everything smooth and easy.
2. Compare with airport taxi service We are 40% Cheaper and without and surcharge Our van are comfortable non smoking. Our driver dress in formal & always well behaved We provide 7*24 hours customer service.
3. Compare with airport shuttle bus We are private transfer and customer will not need to wait for a fixed departure timetable. We are easy going, We promise to drop you off anywhere you point on Beijing map. Our van are with bigger space for you and your family, We will make everything smooth and easy.
The hotel pick-up and drop-off area should be within the middle ring road of Beijing. For further distance there might be an extra cost for the transfer. Your travel advisor will give you a notification about this.
If we are not able to adhere to the terms and conditions of the contract due to war, flood, typhoon, fire, strikes, storm, earthquake, or any other unforeseen condition, we will inform customers at the first possible opportunity and offer the best possible solutions. The final bill shall be settled based on the actual services we offer;
Up to 7 days before departure: 100% refund of all monies paid, excluding penalties charged by hotels, railways, airlines, and PayPal, if applicable. All penalties will be itemized.
From 3 to 7 days before departure: 90% refund, excluding penalties charged by hotels, railways, airlines, and PayPal, if applicable. All penalties will be itemized.
Within 3 days before departure: no refund.
We regret we are unable to refund any amount after the tour has commenced for cancelled services due to non-participation, early departure, late arrival, or missed days on tours.
For groups of more than 10 people: This is handled on a case-by-case basis. Please consult with your travel advisor regarding the cancellation policy for your group.
1. Since June 13, 2015, the Forbidden City began the trial 80,000 passengers daily restrict the flow of people and real-name system for ticket sale!
Closed every Monday (Except holidays)
2. Jinshanling Great Wall has reopened.